Your events should show off your mission, enhance your donor relationships, and leverage your data to raise funds for a lasting impact.
Our team has successfully executed more than 100 events.
This includes more than three dozen virtual events, televised galas, conferences, education seminars, large galas with more than 500 people in attendance, and events of every budget and kind.
We are proud that our efforts have helped raise millions of dollars within our community.
We provide the following to ensure your event is seamless and memorable:
Planning the perfect event requires knowledge and experience. We have both.
Our Pre-Event Planning Services include:
We can’t wait to bring your mission to life. Let us help you develop the creative vision for your event. We will strategize to clearly define your goals and develop a plan to exceed expectations.
Project management is our passion. Let us outline the target timeline, and drive results with your budget in mind.
We will manage vendor relationships and act as the point person on event day ensuring you can focus on connecting with your donors.
Data collection is a critical component of your event. We will use your existing event software system or help implement one.
We will manage the event software to include:
- Setting up the event website through your event software
- Develop and implement coding strategy to ensure the event runs smoothly and effectively, and that data can be easily analyzed and reported on
- Train all employees and/or volunteers on how to use the system with an emphasis on event-day registration and check-out
- Manage event data entry and reporting, including financial reconciliation
- Oversee and implement the data merge post-event, ensuring all data within the event software is imported into your donor database
We will assist with strategy development for fundraising opportunities at the event including the cash call, auction, giving tree, etc.
This strategy will include goal setting, tying your fundraising initiatives to your mission, and management of all components in your event software to ensure a smooth check-out with minimized post-event donor invoicing.
We will manage data entry, record keeping, invoicing, etc.
We will manage all follow-up prior to the event to secure sponsor logos, advertisements, and guest names by the deadline to ensure all sponsor benefits are received, and to ensure a smooth check-in process by entering as much data as possible prior to the event.
Board & Event Committee Management
We will run your committee meetings, create your agendas, and manage the conversation ensuring everyone stays on-task. You can count on us to drive the strategy and logistics of the event to ensure your team successfully meets your milestones and goals.
Outsourced Registration and Check-Out
A cornerstone of a great event is a smooth, efficient, and quick check-in for your guests. Our team are registration ninjas! Bring us in to manage your entire registration and check-out process, and manage the volunteers.
Let us handle the logistics, so you can spend more time connecting with your donors and showing off your mission!
We offer both on-site and virtual check-in/out (that’s right – we can manage your event remotely, we have been called the “Wizard behind the curtain!”)
Event Execution & Logistics Support
The devil is in the details – let us take care of the details including:
- Flow/schedule for the event
- Program development, including to-the-minute schedule of the evening and event execution
- Donor recognition
- Registration, silent auction, live auction, mission moments & more
- Volunteer management
- Data management, gift recording and attendee data management
Post-Event Follow Up
Your event should be the spring board into engaging your donors. Let us help you tackle your post-event strategy focusing on:
- Post-event analysis, recap and regroup focusing on event performance, ROI, success and lessons learned
- Develop your short-term action plan and remaining tasks
- Identify opportunities for donor stewardship and prospect pipeline
- Ensure your event data is merged and reconciled with your donor management system